Thursday 22 March 2018

The Grade 4 Camp

Two weeks ago we went on camp. We went to Simonsberg.

We got on a big bus,and went to Giraffe House first. As soon as we got there  we walked down a path leading to a ''room''. The path was long and there where animals everywhere.(they where in pens)
In the ''room'' the where two men. One told us about how we should not talk during the show, and the other put on a reptile show. I loved the reptile show, we saw..............snakes, lizards, spiders and frogs.

After that we got on the bus. My friends Kyra and Keira sat next to me .

We arrived at camp and  got off the bus. The first thing we did was sit in hall and wait for instructions. Next we unpacked and chilled in our rooms for 10 mins. I read a book.

We where next called for the first game:Bush Bowling. Our team came in 2nd. Straight after that we had to balance a dozen nail on just one nail and then we had tot angle ourselves and untangle ourselves. It was a long day and it was time for dinner.Soon after that we made mummy out of our friends.













In  the morning I went to the morning devotion.Then we worked on a fort which we made out of sticks,twigs and branches.We came in second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swift Playground

I find Swift Playground ..... interesting. The puzzles are a good challenge and is free too use, I know I sound like their spokesperson bu...