Friday 10 May 2019

The Singing Inspector

My name is Jesse and I am going to tell you about my singing inspector.
A few days ago my singing inspector, Mr.Raymond,came. Mr.Raymond was tall and wore brown and frumpy knickerbockers and he had curly golden hair. I THOUGHT he was a kind person but boy was I wrong!I will never make that mistake again! Anyway Mr.Raymond came barging into class and made us sing that do-ray-me nonsense.Then right away he started to test how good we are at singing,which is stupid because one day I might be the PRESIDENT and it won’t even matter how well I sing.First up was poor Charles and Benny,then Mr.Raymond shouted like a maniac “The long and the short will now sing for us!”. I could not believe he was being so...RUDE!

Charles and Benny looked very nervous,and the only song they could sing was Pretty Poly,I absolutely hate that song!They sang it very nervously and the words came out funny.They where very off key,Charles sang in a low stuttery voice and Benny in a high squeaky voice, Mr.Raymond shouted “Waste of time Waste of time!What awful singing.”

Next I sang and I think I sounded pretty good because he didn’t say anything at all.But I was still very nervous because he has a way of making you wish you were never born,When I finished singing I felt a way of relief rushing over me.

Next was my best friend’s turn,Iris and Gladys,I could see them shaking with fear,I noticed that Iris was trying to sing but no words came out,Then that mean dragon Mr.Raymond snapped “ What have we here the deaf and the dum, where is your voice girl!”.I felt so bad for them and I could see everybody wanting to laugh but luckily Mr.Raymond’s harsh look on his face stopped them.I loved singing……...up until now!The children did nothing wrong to him and he STILL disses them.

That night I couldn’t sleep because his sharp eyes were still haunting me.The next time Iris wasn’t at singing because she gets to learn and write exams while I have to sing with everyone else.I asked my dad to join her and he said yes.Now I am glad I never have to see him again!

2 comments:

  1. well done Dylan that was wonderful i love it AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Swift Playground

I find Swift Playground ..... interesting. The puzzles are a good challenge and is free too use, I know I sound like their spokesperson bu...